Bayboro Launch Canceled, October 9-10 2021

I?ve tried to wait as long as I could to see if the weather is going to clear up this weekend, and it?s just looking absolutely atrocious for rocketry. The field is going to see a lot of rain, and since we have to park on the field(we?re still backed up in the corner along the deep well), I don?t want to have a whole lot of vehicles driving on the field, potentially getting stuck. We could park along the road, but Paul Farm Rd. sees 2-3 times more traffic than the road we normally park along, and I don?t feel comfortable having everyone set up there either.

So – having said that, I?m canceling this weekend?s launch. Let?s hope the weather is better in two weeks and we?ll try again!

Joe Hill

Prefect, Tripoli East NC

This entry was posted in Announcements. Bookmark the permalink.