Bayboro Launch Field WeatherTuesday 05/22 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 70s.Wednesday 05/23 80%ThunderstormThunderstorms. High 84F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Thursday 05/24 20%Partly CloudySome sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 83F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Butner Launch Field WeatherTuesday 05/22 30%Chance of a ThunderstormSlight chance of a thunderstorm. Lows overnight in the upper 60s.Wednesday 05/23 40%Chance of a ThunderstormPartly to mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. High near 85F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Thursday 05/24 20%ClearA few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 84F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Category Archives: Launch Reports
This weekend marked the last launch of the 2017-2018 season at Bayboro and the weather was just perfect! Warm but not too hot, blue skies, and calm winds for most of both days. A real rarity for Pamlico County, NC. … Continue reading
Saturday was the best-attended event at Bayboro since we began holding rocket launches here in September of 2007. (Has it really been that long?) At one point I counted 59 cars and trucks on site, including an ever-increasing group of … Continue reading