Upcoming EventsFeb24SatFeb25SunMar24SatMar25SunApr13FriApr28SatApr29SunMay12Satall-day Team America Rocketry Challenge ... @ Great MeadowTeam America Rocketry Challenge ... @ Great MeadowMay 12 all-day
Bayboro Launch Field WeatherSunday 02/18 30%Chance of RainShowers late. Lows overnight in the mid 40s.Monday 02/19 20%Partly CloudyCloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 71F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Tuesday 02/20 40%Chance of RainShowers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Butner Launch Field WeatherSunday 02/18 80%RainCloudy with late night rain. Lows overnight in the low 40s.Monday 02/19 60%Chance of RainCloudy. Periods of light rain early. High near 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Tuesday 02/20 20%FogCloudy skies with some morning fog. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 73F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Author Archives: Dave Morey
The start of the launch in Bayboro on Saturday 1/20/18 will be delayed from 10AM to Noon. Message from Alan: ============ The NOTAM is called in and we are go for Saturday and Sunday, and the weather looks good in … Continue reading
The last launch of the 2017 season took place under weather conditions that were just about ideal on both Saturday and Sunday. The winds were calm both days, and a lot of people were bringing out big motors and going … Continue reading