Bayboro Launch Field WeatherThe location could not be found.
Butner Launch Field WeatherThursday 09/20 20%Mostly CloudyMainly cloudy. A few peeks of sunshine possible. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 87F. Winds light and variable.Friday 09/21 20%Partly CloudyCloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 82F. Winds light and variable.Saturday 09/22 40%Chance of a ThunderstormMostly sunny early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.